Ezblock Pi IoT Sensor Kit is a powerful kit that is easy to get you started with programming learning. It contains 16 different kinds of sensors, triggers, and output modules, with which you can explore the robot world by conducting various experiments.
Ezblock Pi IoT Sensor Kit needs to be applied in combination with Ezblock Studio APP, a mobile IDE designed by SunFounder, which greatly reduces the difficulty of programming in that you only need to drag a few blocks to achieve the required functions.
We offer 20 courses in this document, including 16 tutorials on common I/O modules and four examples on how to use IoT function, which guide you through the most basic functions, including digital input and output, Analog output, PWM output, Bluetooth control and IoT. And this knowledge will pave the way for you to implement complex projects.
If you come up with more interesting ideas or get cool functions while you are conducting experiments, you are welcomed to share your findings on our Forum then!
- EASY CODING—With Ezblock Studio APP, a mobile IDE, you can achieve the required functions by dragging and dropping a few blocks with ease.
- SIMULATION—It can help simulate wiring and check the effect of the finished program in Ezblock Studio.
- IOT FUNCTION—You can create a smart home system to monitor the temperature, light, and other factors in your room.
- 20 LESSONS—The handbook contains the courses using 16 modules and 4 lessons on how to use IoT function.
- GET 16 SENSOR MODULES—The kit contains 16 self-designed, elaborate sensor modules.
- RASPBERRY PI IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Ezblock Pi Basic Kit x 1
- Raspberry Pi case x 1
- Ezblock Pi x 1
- LED Module x 1
- RGB LED Module x 1
- Button Module x 1
- Passive Buzzer Module x 1
- Tilt Switch Module x 1
- Moisture Module x 1
- Potentiometer Module x 1
- Ultrasonic Module x 1
- Sound Sensor Module x 1
- Photoresistor Module x 1
- Vibration Module x 1
- Joystick Module x 1
- DS18B20 Temperature Module x 1
- ADXL345 Module x 1
- Servo x 1
- Touch Switch Module x 1
- 3-Pin Anti-reverse Wire x 4
- 4-Pin Anti-reverse Wire4-Pin x 3
- 5-Pin Anti-reverse Wire5-Pin x 2
- Male to Female Wire x 10
- Male to Male Wire x 20
- 170 Breadboard x 1
- M2*6 Screw x 6