- Product Description
GY-33 color recognition sensor module has these advantages: low cost, small volume, easy to mount, low-power consumption and its working voltage is 3~5V. It applies the principle that the light of LED irradiates the object under test before the reflected light going through the filter. Here, the filter tests the ratio of RGB then recognizes the specific color. This module has two modes to read value: one is serial port UART (TTL electrical level); the other is IIC (Line 2).
- Measure Range: RGB 0~255;
- Frequency: 10 Hz;
- Working Voltage: 3~5V;
- Working Electric Current: 15mA;
- Working Temperature: -20° ~ 85°;
- Storage Temperature: -40° ~ 125°;
- Size: 24.3mm x 26.7mm;
- Sensor Chip: TCS34725.
- Color Recognition Sensor Module x 1