- Product Description
Pyroelectricity Infrared Sensor is a kind of sensor that can convert the infrared ray signal emitted by human or animal into an electrical signal. And HC-SR501 is an automatic control module based on infrared technology which has high sensitivity and security and works under the extra-low voltage mode. It is a common sight that the module is applied in a range of automatic sensing electronic equipment, especially in automatic control products powered by the dry battery.
- Working Voltage: DC 3.6V to 30V;
- Fully automatic induction: With detected creatures being within the detection range, the high level is output; if not, a delay is executed automatically and high-level output will turn to be low-level output.
- Micro power consumption: Static Current < 50uA, especially suitable for automatic control products powered by the dry battery.
- Output high-level signal: Applies to various kinds of circuits.
- HC-SR501 Human Body Pyroelectricity Infrared Sensor Module x 1