- Product Description
Infrared Flame Sensor is used to detect the ignition sources and the intensity of light for robots. Yet, this product is more sensitive to ignition sources.
- The module can detect a flame or light source whose wavelength ranges from 760nm to 1100nm. The detection distance of the flame of lighter is 80 cm. The larger the flame intensity, the farther the test distance is.
- Detection Angle: about 60 degrees.
- The module is sensitive to the flame spectrum.
- Adjustable sensitivity (adjust by using the blue potentiometer).
- Comparator output, clean signal, regular waveform, strong driving ability, currently more than 15mA.
- Working Voltage: 3.3V~5V.
- Output Form: DO digital switch output (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output.
- Holes for easy mounting.
- Small Panel Size of PCB: 3.2cm x 1.4cm.
- Applying the wide voltage LM393 comparator.
- Infrared Flame Sensor x 1