- Product Description
LM317 is launched by National Semiconductor and it is a 3-terminal adjustable positive voltage regulator IC. The output voltage of LM317 ranges from 1.2V to 37V and the maximum overload current is 1.5A. LM317 is easy to use for that the output voltage can be set by using only two external resistors. Besides, its line regulation rate and load regulation are better than the standard fixed voltage regulators. Because LM317 has build-in overload protection, safe area protection and so on, there is no need for LM317 to have an EXC (External Capacitor) except that the length of wire between output filter capacitor and LM317 input terminal is above 6 inches (about 15 cm).
- Output Current: 1.5A (minimum), 2.2A (typical value)
- Dropout Voltage (VI－VO): 40Vdc (maximal value)
- Adjustable Output Voltage Range: 1.2～37V
- Working Temperature: －55°C ~ ＋150°C
- Current Output: 1.5A
- Voltage Input: 4.2 ~ 40V
- Working Temperature: 0°C ~ 125°C
- Characteristic Frequency: 100 (MHz)
- Module Size: 35.6(mm) x 16.8(mm)
- Input Mode: VIN inputs anode, GND inputs cathode.
- Output Mode: VOUT outputs anode, GND outputs cathode.
- LM317 DC-DC Converter x 1