- Product Description
There are 2 LED indicators on the main board of the screen to show different signals:
- Power on the screen, after the green LED flashes one time, it lights on continuously; and the red LED lights on immediately.
- If there's no HDMI signal, only the red LED will turn on.
- If there's an HDMI signal, these two LEDs will turn on.
- If you press the power button, the green LED will turn off and the red LED will keep turning on.
- If you remove the power cord, both of the two LEDs will turn off.
Buttons on the mainboard and their functions:
- Power: Short press to switch ON/OFF(go into the sleep mode) the screen.
- Long press to power ON/OFF the device(Raspberry Pi).
- B+: Increase screen brightness.
- B-: Reduce screen brightness.
- V+: Volume up.
- V-: Volume down.
On one side of the mainboard, there are ports of HDMI input, 12V power input, and 5V/3A USB power output.
- 1 *Mainboard for 10.1'' Touchscreen