MPU9250 is a composite chip enclosed with QFN. It consists of two parts: one group contains triaxial accelerometer and gyroscope; the other group is composed of AK8963 triaxial magnetic needle produced by AKM company. Therefore, MPU9250 is a 9-axis motion tracking device. With the perfect I2C scheme, it can output all data on 9 axes.
- Module Type: GY-9250;
- Used Chip: MPU-9250;
- Power Supply: 3~5V(internal low-dropout voltage);
- Communication Mode: Standard IIC/SPI communicating protocol, a built-in 16-bit AD converter in the chip, 16-bit output;
- Gyroscope Rotation Range: ±250 500 1000 2000 °/s;
- Acceleration Range: ±2±4±8±16g;
- Magnetic Field Range: ±4800uT;
- Lead Pitch: 2.54mm;
- Module Size: 15mm x 25mm, gold plating PCB, applying machine welding technology, superb technique and reliably quality guarantee!
- MPU-9250 Module x 1
- 10-pin Header x 1