The TCRT5000 Infrared photoelectric switch adopts a high transmit power infrared photodiode and a highly sensitive phototransistor. It works by applying the principle of objects reflecting IR light—the light is emitted, then reflected, and sensed by the synchronous circuit. The infrared-emitting diode of the TCRT5000 sensor continuously emits infrared rays. When the emitted infrared ray isn’t reflected back or the intensity of the reflected ray is not high enough, the infrared light-receiving diode is off and the module outputs high-level signals with the indicator lights on the module turning off. Otherwise, the infrared light-receiving diode is on and the module outputs low-level signals with the indicator lights on the module turning on.
- Applies TCRT5000 infrared reflection sensor;
- Reflection Distance: 1mm~25mm;
- Comparator Output, clean signal, standard waveform, strong driving ability, above 15mA;
- The potentiometer is available to adjust the sensitivity;
- Working Voltage: 3.3V~5V;
- Output Mode: Digital Switching Output(0 and 1);
- With mounting holes;
- Small PCB Size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm;
- Applies wide voltage LM393 Comparator.
- Line-Following Module x 1