- Product Description
TCS3200 is the colorama-to-frequency programmable converter launched by TAOS company. As the first RGB color sensor in the industry, it has the single CMOS circuit integrated with configurable silicon photodiode and current frequency converter; also, it integrates three kinds of RGB light filters into the single chip. TCS3200 can be connected with a microprocessor or logic circuit since it can drive standard TTL or CMOS logical input. The sensor outputs digital signal without the need of A/D conversion, so the circuit becomes simpler and can process more than 10 bits signal in each color channel.
1. Size: 3CM x 2.7CM (Length x width);
2. Communication Interface: S0-S3 E0 OUT;
3. On-board TCS3200 Color Sensor;
4. Voltage Input Range: 3.3V~5V;
5. Pin Specification: Standard 100mil (2.54mm); all pins of the chip are led out for the later connection into the LED matrix panel;
6. There exists much colour aberration during module testing, so if you have any special need for color testing, pay attention to it.
7.Optimum Distance to Detected Object: Around 1cm.
1 x TCS3200 Color Sensor Module.