This plug-and-play Mini USB Microphone needs no driver, and its USB interface means you can use it with any computer, laptop, SBC, etc!
Works great with a Raspberry Pi, but you can also use it with any other computer you want to record audio on. Simply plug it right in and you're ready to start recording your podcast, song, spoken-word poetry, audiobook, or whatever your heart desires! If you need to be a little closer to the audio source, you may want to pair it with a USB extension cable or a USB swivel adapter.
Please note that this microphone is best used in a port that's not near your computer's cooling fan.
- Works without drivers: just plug it in into your Windows PC for an instant microphone
- Good for Voice Dictation Software or Skype
- Portable, leave it plugged into your laptop/notebook
- The omnidirectional noise-canceling mic picks up sound from longer distances
- Dimensions: 22.0mm x 19.0mm x 7.0mm / 0.87" x 0.75" x 0.28"
- Weight: 3g / 0.11oz
- Interface Type: USB