The power supply module is a very handy tool and it outputs 1.2V~24V adjustable voltage when it is plugged to USB port or micro USB port. With 3W power, it is commonly used in the research and development of technical engineers, such as debugging instruments. In case of power interruption, the module saves the latest setting value before interrupting. It has high voltage stability for that the output value set by precision potentiometer does not change with the input voltage value.
- Input Voltage: 3.5V~12V
- Output Voltage: 1.2V~24V
- Output Voltage: 1.2V~2V, 2W within the usage
- Output Voltage: 2V~20V, 3W within the usage
- Output Voltage: 20V~24V, 2.5W within the usage
- Output Power = Output Voltage x Output Current
- USB Step Up/Down Power Regulator Module x 1