Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The ADC0832 is an 8-bit successive approximation A/D converters with a serial I/O and configurable input multiplexers with up to 8 channels. The serial I/O is configured to comply with the NSC MICROWIRE™ serial data exchange standard for easy interface to the COPS™ family of processors, and can interface with standard shift registers or µPs.The 2-channel multiplexers are software configured for single-ended or differential inputs as well as channel assignment. The differential analog voltage input allows increasing the common-mode rejection and offsetting the analog zero input voltage value. In addition, the voltage reference input can be adjusted to allow encoding any smaller analog voltage span to the full 8 bits of resolution.
For more info, please refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=AD_Converter-ADC0832_Module
- 8-BIT DUAL-CHANNEL - ADC0832 on the module is an 8-bit dual-channel AD converter chip manufactured by NSC.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION – has only 15mW power consumption.
- WIDE INPUT VOLTAGE RANGE - 0V to 5V input range with a single 5V power supply.
- STANDARD PCB - Standard double-sided printed circuit board with 3-mm holes on each corner for easy fixing.
- VOLTAGE & SIZE - Working voltage: 5V; PCB size: 1.9 x 4.9 cm (0.75 x 1.93 inch).
- Operating Frequency: 250KHZ; conversion time: 32μS
- TTL/MOS input/output level compatible
- 0V to 5V input range with single 5V power supply
- AD Converter ADC0832 module x1