Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This learning kit is based on the popular open-source electronics platform Arduino. It is different from most popular kits on the market. With this kit, you cannot only learn how to use Arduino, servo and wireless module but also DIY a cool crawling quadruped robot with wireless remote control. We provide a very detailed manual (code explanation is provided for high-level learning) and technical support for free. If you want to DIY your own robot, this kit is a good start. Apart from the current functions the robot supports, you may also explore much more possibilities on it! Just think big and try to bring it into reality. If you find it hard to implement, welcome to share your thoughts with our engineers!
The kit uses the SunFounder Nano board as control. A SunFounder Servo Control Board integrates battery, servo, Nano board, and nRF24l01 wireless modules together. This kit is equipped with a SunFounder Mobile Robot Remote Controller so that you can observe and control the robot remotely.
Note: The materials are not provided with a CD anymore. You may find the tutorial at
- This is the Crawling Quadruped Robot Kit for Arduino. It includes everything you need to build a cool crawling quadruped robot with wireless remote control.
- Powered by two 18650 rechargeable lithium batteries, it's a four-leg mobile robot and each leg has three joints driven by servos.
- This kit is also equipped with a remote controller so that you can observe and control the robot remotely.
- With the sample sketches provided, you can make the robot move forward, backward, left, and right or dance by remote control.
- You can also make your own sketch to realize different movements.
- Acrylic Plates x 1
- Calibration Chart x 1
- Threaded Fasteners x 1 pack
- nRF24l01 Module x 2
- SunFounder Nano Board x 2
- SunFounder Mobile Robot Remote Controller x 1
- SunFounder Servo Control Board x 1
- dual 18650 Battery Holder x 2
- EMAX ES08AⅡ Analog Servo x 12
- USB Data Cable x 1
- Wire Harness Tube (80cm) x 1
- Ribbon (50cm) x 1
- Screwdriver x 1
18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V) without protection circuit board x 4