Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
SunFounder Mega 2560 R3 is an ATmega2560 micro-controller board. It is designed for more complex projects. It would be an intelligent choice of board for 3D printers, robotics projects and more other projects This gives your projects plenty of room and opportunities. Thanks to the bootloader, it is possible to download programs directly via USB without going through other external writers. The power supply can be powered by USB directly or by using an AC-to-DC adapter and battery as an external power supply.
Based on the open source code principle, you can download and use it for free in topic production, school teaching, motor control, interactive works, and so on.
The Mega 2560 R3 Board is 100% compatible with Arduino.
- ATMEGA2560- This Mega2560 is a microcontroller development board based on the ATmega2560. It has 70 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs and 16 can be used as analog inputs), a 16 MHz resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an in-circuit system programming (ICSP) header, and a reset button.
- Power Supply- The power supply can be powered by USB directly or by using an AC-to-DC adapter and battery as an external power supply.
- ATmega16U2- It features an ATmega16U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter. This auxiliary microcontroller has its own USB bootloader, which allows advanced users to reprogram it.
- Mega 2560 Pins- The Mega2560 board includes R3 adds SDA ,SCL and IOREF pins and so on. The IOREF that is meant to allow shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board.
- Input voltage - 7-12V
- 54 Digital I/O Pins (14 PWM outputs)
- 16 Analog Inputs
- 256k Flash Memory
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
- SunFounder MEGA 2560 R3 Board x 1
- USB Cable x 1