Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sunfounder Nano is created by the purpose of repairing a defect on the Arduino Nano, it is the same in general and can replace the Arduino Nano 3.0.
- The Sunfounder Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x) or ATmega168 (Arduino Nano 2.x).
- It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package.
- It lacks only a DC power jack and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
- Microcontroller : Atmel ATmega168 or ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level) : 5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12 V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 16 KB (ATmega168) or 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM : 1 KB (ATmega168) or 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 512 bytes (ATmega168) or 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Dimensions: 0.73" x 1.70"
- Length : 45 mm
- Width: 18 mm
- Weigth: 5 g
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=SunFounder_Nano_Board