Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The BMP180 is the function compatible successor of the BMP085, a new generation of high precision digital pressure sensors for consumer applications.
The ultra-low power, low voltage electronics of the BMP180 is optimized for use in mobile phones, PDAs, GPS navigation devices, and outdoor equipment. With a low altitude noise of merely 0.25m at fast conversion time, the BMP180 offers superior performance. The I2C interface allows for easy system integration with a microcontroller.
The BMP180 is based on piezo-resistive technology for EMC robustness, high accuracy, and linearity as well as long term stability.
The BMP180 chip only accepts 1.8V to 3.6V input voltage, It contains a built-in stabilivolt (3.3V), thus being able to work under 5V. Therefore, it can be used on Arduino without any debugging.
For more info, please refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Barometer-BMP180_Module
- BMP180 is a high-precision, small-sized and ultra-low-power barometer. It is applicable to mobile devices.
- It contains a built-in stabilivolt (3.3V), thus being able to work under 5V.
- PCB size: 2.3 x 2.3 cm.
- Excellent performance. Its absolute accuracy can be down to 0.03 hPa. Ultra low power consumption as 3μA.
- Pressure range: 300~1100hPa (9000 to 500 meters elevation)
- With temperature output and an I2C bus.
- Barometer-BMP180 modulex 1
- 4-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1