Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Sloth: bit is a programmable biped robot powered by BBC micro: bit. With the Visual programming from the micro: bit APP, sloth: bit can be very easy to program and play. Visual programming can be applied on a pad or cellphone; also, when downloading process, it can be complete by Bluetooth without cables.
Different types of sensors are equipped with sloth: bit robot. The micro: bit board is attached with acceleration, terrestrial magnetism, and temperature sensor, infrared obstacle avoidance, and voice sensor is also attached inside.
sloth: bit robot also has reserved several extensibility interfaces. Users can DIY hardware if needed and it is convenient for modifying and extending functions.
Note: The User Manual is not included in this kit, for the PDF User Manual, please refer to
- MICRO: BIT - BBC micro: bit micro-controller with motion detection, compass, LED display, and Bluetooth.
- APP PROGRAMMING - Visual programming can be completed by the micro: bit APP on iPad, tablet or cellphone
- Obstacle Avoidance - Automatically bypass obstacles ahead, it is intelligent enough.
- SOUND SENSOR - Controlled the sloth: bit by clapping your hands or sounds from other actions.
- FUNNY PLAY - Sloth: bit can be very easy to program and play with the BBC micro: bit.
- BBC micro:bit x 1
- Sloth: bit Driver Module x1
- 9g Servos x 4
- Acrylic Plates x1 set
- M1.2x4 Self-tapping Screws x 10
- M2*8 Screws x 1
- M3*10 Screws x 6
- M3*8 Screws x 6
- M3*6 Screws x 6
- M2 Nuts x 10
- M3 Nuts x 14
- M3*6+6 Copper Standoffs x 6
- φ3*φ8*4 Band Edge Bearings x 3
- Nylon Ties x 8
- Cross Screwdriver x 1
- M2/M3 Small Wrench x 1
- Micro USB Cable x 1
- EVA foam pads x 4