The Picar-S is a cool smart sensor car that can work with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 3 Model B+/B, 2 Model B, Model B+. With three sensor modules including ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower, you can better learn programming on how to control the car. Some constructure plates in a well-designed structure, solid, durable, and shatterproof. Updated with high-performance 9g servo motors which confirm the good quality. Python code is provided for the car, and you can also program and debug it with Dragit, a Snap-based graphical interface, by just simply dragging and dropping the code blocks for more complex functions.
- STEM ROBOTICS KIT - A complete RPI robot kit based on Raspberry Pi. It’s funny to assemble it.
- EASILY CODING - Python code: Great for web development; Dragit: base on Snap!, fun, and simple GUI programming.
- VARIOUS SENSORS - Picar-S comes with three sensor modules including ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower.
- SOLID PLATES - Upgrade durable and shatterproof plate. And new style Servo, the MAX torque of the clutch gear digital servo is up to 1.6KG. It rotates from 0-180 degrees.
- EASY OPERATION - Elaborately-written user manual and published video for you to easily build your own sensor car robot.
- Acrylic Plate x 1 pack
- Robot HAT x 1
- PCA9685 PWM Driver x 1
- TRA9118A Motor Driver x 1
- 5-CH Line Follower Module x 1
- Ultrasonic Obstacle Avoidance Module x 1
- Light Follower Module x 1
- 18650 Battery Holder x 2
- DC Gear Motor x 2
- Servo Motor x 1
- Wheels x 4
- USB WIFI Adapter x 1
- Cross Screw Driver x 1
- Several wires, Needed screws, nuts, Wrenches, and standoffs
2 x Flat Top 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V) without protection circuit board