This is a magical tool kit with various components inside for learning, which will lead you to the world of Arduino quickly. It includes 22 lessons, each containing the circuit connection, principles, Fritzing images and code explanations for you to learn Arduino from scratch. In addition, a detailed introduction of the components is included in the manual and you can try some extension experiments by yourself after studying this kit.
- STEM EDUCATION KIT - Perfect choice for beginners to learn Arduino, electronics and program.
- LEARN TO CODE EASILY - You can learn how to code faster and easier than ever with this visual programming language software.
- 22 PROJECTS PROVIDED - This starter kit provides a record 22 projects with diverse functions allowing for a dynamic creative experience.
- STYLISH PACKAGING - A cool-blue plastic packaging box is included for easy and neat storage.
- RAB HOLDER - Large enough for an Arduino Uno or Mega 2560, a Raspberry Pi, and a breadboard, convenient for making projects.
- 555 Timer IC x 1
- Shift Register (74HC595) x 2
- L293D x 1
- Optocoupler (4N35) x 2
- Push-Button (Small) x 5
- Passive Buzzer x 1
- Relay x 1
- Accelerometer ADXL345 x 1
- Resistor (220Ω, 1kΩ, 10kΩ, 1MΩ, 5.1MΩ) x 1 Set
- Diode Rectifier (1N4007) x 4
- Switch x 1
- Potentiometer (50kΩ) x 1
- LCD1602 Display x 1
- 8 x 8 Dot-Matrix Display x 1
- 7-Segment Character Display x 2
- DC Motor x 1
- LED (Red, White, Green, Yellow) x 1 Set
- RGB LED x 1
- NPN Transistor (PNP/NPN) x 4
- Capacitor Ceramic (100Nf/10nF) x 8
- Breadboard x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- Jumper Wire (Male to Male) x 65
- Dupont Wire (Male to Female) x 20
- Fan x 1
- 5-Pin Anti-reverse Cable x 2
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $300)
UPS(Orders Over $300)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!