Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This kit walks you through the basics of using the SunFounder board in a hands-on way. You'll learn through building several creative projects. Starting from the basics of electronics to more complex projects, the kit will help you control the physical world with components.
Code, Fritzing files and datasheets are free to view and download from https://learn.sunfounder.com/category/universal-kit-v2-0-for-arduino.
- SunFounder Universal Kit contains several universal components for you to learn knowledge about Arduino and electronics.
- With detailed user manual containing 9 projects, code, Fritzing images, datasheets, and so on.
- The user manual [PDF] can be downloaded from Technical Specification in the Product Information.
- A well-designed case for the package for you to store the components after finishing the experiment.
- Project Box x 1
- Booklet x 1
- Tilt Switch x 1
- Photoresistor (Photocell) x 1
- Thermistor x 1
- Button x 2
- Potentiometer (with knob) x 1
- RGB LED x 1
- Green LED x 2
- Red LED x 8
- Yellow LED x 2
- Active Buzzer x 1
- Relay x 1
- Resistor - 220Ω x 8
- Resistor - 1 kΩ x 4
- Resistor - 10 kΩ x 4
- Resistor - 100 kΩ x 4
- Resistor - 1 MΩ x 1
- Resistor - 5.1 MΩ x 1
- NPN Transistor (S8050) x 2
- FET Power Transistor (2N7000) x 1
- Diode Rectifier (1N4007) x 2
- Diode (Zener) x 1
- Breadboard x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- Jumper Wires x 65