Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Wireless charging is the way that applies the principle of electromagnetic induction to charge devices. And the principle of this charging method is similar to that of a voltage transformer. There is a coil respectively on both of the transmitting end and the receiving end.
Connected to the wired power supply, the coil of the transmitting end generates an electromagnetic signal, and the coil on the receiving end senses the electromagnetic signal from the transmitting end and then generates a current to charge the battery.
Currently, the sensing distance of the module ranges from 1~20mm.
- The size of the transmission module: 17mm x 12mm x 4mm
- The size of the transmitting coil and receiving coil: 40mm(OD) x 1.8mm(thickness)
- Connection Mode: pin1 to the negative electrode of power supply; pin2 to the positive electrode; pin3 and pin4 to external transmission coils.
- The working voltage of the transmission module: 5V~12V
- Working current of the transmission module: decreases with the receiving load current getting lower.
- The output current of the receiving module: 5V/500mA
- Sensing distance: 1~20mm(this range can be broadened by increasing the number of turns of the receiving coil under the low current working mode).
- Receiving Module x 1
- Transmission Module x 1