2.8" 320x240 TFT Resistive Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi
It's surprising how small things can make more of an impact. Just like the proverb, 'a pen is mightier than a sword', this tiny little screen can instantly give you the power to make a humongous difference in your projects and give you a push to get more creative..
Also, tcan be used as a One tool with many applications.
The resistive touchscreen provides you with an easy way to display information coming off of the Raspberry Pi and the OS currently running on it.
This updated design fits perfectly onto the Pi 2B/3B/3B+/4B
- LCD Type: TFT
- LCD Interface: SPI
- Touch Screen Type: Resistive
- Backlight: LED
- Resolution: 320*240 (Pixel)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Effective isplay ize: 43.2 x 57.6mm
- Supports Raspberry Pi
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian directly)
- Support software keyboard (system interaction without keyboard/mouse)
- 2.8'' TFT Touch Screen x 1
- Touch Pen x 1
Write Your Own Review