1. A 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU.
2. 802.11n Wireless LAN.
3. Bluetooth 4.1.
4. Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Product Description
The Raspberry Pi 3 is the third generation Raspberry Pi. It replaced the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B in February 2016. Compared to the Raspberry Pi 2 it has:A 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU
* 802.11n Wireless LAN
* Bluetooth 4.1
* Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Like the Pi 2, it also has:* 4 USB ports
* 40 GPIO pins
* Full HDMI port
* Ethernet port
* Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
* Camera interface (CSI)
* Display interface (DSI)
* Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push)
* VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
The Raspberry Pi 3 has an identical form factor to the previous Pi 2 (and Pi 1 Model B+) and has complete compatibility with Raspberry Pi 1 and 2.
We recommend the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B for use in schools, or for any general use. Those wishing to embed their Pi in a project may prefer the Pi Zero or Model A+, which are more useful for embedded projects, and projects which require very low power.
- Additional Information
Name Raspberry Pi 3 Free Shipping No UPC 717760735942