- Product Description
The Raspberry Pi 4 is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi range, boasting an updated 64-bit quad-core processor running at 1.5GHz with built-in metal heatsink, USB 3 ports, dual-band 2.4GHz, and 5GHz wireless LAN, faster Gigabit Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
Note: This version comes with 2 GB of RAM
You can still use all your favorite Raspbian or PIXEL software with this update. You MUST make sure to upgrade your Raspbian operating system install to the latest version so that the firmware can support the new chips! Old SD cards from previous releases will not work without an upgrade!
The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, that's the metal tin in the corner of the Pi, with the logo stamped on it. This allows the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
Please note, the Pi 4 is a significant redesign and Raspberry Pi 1/2/3 cases and power supplies will not fit unless you have an adapter
Note: The Raspberry Pi 4B cannot enjoy the 20% OFF of the first-purchase.Specifications
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0 ports; 2x USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- 265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B x 1