The original Philips MFRC522 chip design circuit card reader is easy to use and low cost, and applies to the user equipment development, the reader and the development of advanced applications, and the need for the user RF card terminal design/production. This module can be directly loaded into various reader modules. It utilizes a voltage of 3.3V, through the SPI interface with simply a few wires. Directly connected with a CPU motherboard, the module can work in a stable and reliable manner as a distance card reader.
For more information, refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Mifare_RC522_Module_RFID_Reader
- Supported card types: Mifare1 S50, Mifare1 S70, MIFARE Ultralight, Mifare Pro, and MIFARE DESFire.
- Power Voltage : 3.3V,Operating frequency: 13.56MHz.
- Data transfer rate: Maximum 10Mbit/s.
- Read Range: 0 ~ 35mm (mifare1 card), Module Interface: SPI.
- Operating current: 13—26mA/DC 3.3V
- Idle current: 10-13mA/ DC 3.3V
- Sleep current: <80uA
- Peak current: <30mA
- Operating frequency: 13.56MHz
- Supported card types: Mifare1 S50, Mifare1 S70, MIFARE Ultralight, Mifare Pro, and MIFARE DESFire
- Physical features: size: 40mm×60mm
- Ambient operating temperature: - 20-80 degrees centigrade
- Ambient storage temperature: - 40-85 degrees centigrade
- Ambient relative humidity: 5%—95%
- RFID RC522 module x 1
- RFID key fob x 1
- RFID Card x 1