- With this Ethernet Shield, your Arduino board can be used to connect to the internet.
- Can be used as a server or client.
- Directly plug puzzle board, no soldering required.
- Controller: w5100.
- This is the latest version of the Ethernet Shield.
- This Arduino Ethernet Shield which is based on the Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip gives you an easy way to get your Arduino Online.
- It is directly supported by Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- It adds a micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network.
- It is compatible with the Arduino Duemilanove (168 or 328), Uno as well as Mega (1280/2560) and can be accessed using the SD library.
- The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP.
- It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections.
- Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield.
- Fits all version of Arduino Mainboard,2009, UNO, mega 1280, mega 2560.
- Size:7cm x 5.4cm x 2.4cm - 2.76inch x 2.12inch x 0.94inch.
- Ethernet Shield x 1
Write Your Own Review
Looks GoodHaven't tried it. But it looks good. Came packaged. Planning to connect and try on the weekend, Will post later
Some of the pins on the main IC are soldered together - I'm guessing that is how it's supposed to be. The headers are not straight, and the pins came bent but easy enough to straighten out and everything plugs in and out just fine.Works great
SunFounder makes solid products and responds quickly to query's.fast shipping. Works as designed!
Show per page