- Operating voltage: 4.5V to 5.5V.
- RTC Chip DS1307.
- Accuracy of the clock (quartz-dependent).
- EEPROM: AT24C32.
- IIC bus interface, maximum transmission speed of 100 kHz (at 5V VCC).
- Operating voltage: 4.5V to 5.5V
- RTC Chip DS1307
- Accuracy of the clock (quartz-dependent)
- EEPROM: AT24C32
- IIC bus interface, maximum transmission speed of 100 kHz (at 5V VCC)
- can be cascaded with other modules i2C
- CR2032 battery, the RTC stand-alone runs at power failure
- Module L x W x H approx .: 28 x 27.2 x 8, .5 mm
- Weight approx 6.1 g
- DS1307 module ready x 1
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=DS1307
Write Your Own Review
Simple to initialize and call. I'd nick it half a star if I could due to it being difficult to use with a breadboard due to the location of the battery, but I rounded up.Works great.
Show per page