SunFounder Sensor Kit is a learning device for the Raspberry Pi including 37 sensor modules and Dragit software, that will make learning and mastering codes a fun experience.
The SunFounder Sensor Kit is a learning kit of 37 sensor modules for Raspberry Pi(Compatible with RPi 4B/3B/3B+/2B/B+, Pi is NOT included), suitable for beginners and anyone who enjoys programming toys. It comes with the easy-to-use visual programming language software Dragit, making coding fun and easy to learn. The 37 sensor modules formulate 35 lessons that present your various functions and interesting projects. Use the SunFounder Sensor Kit to start your journey of making and exploring interesting and useful projects.
- LEARN TO CODE EASILY- You learn how to code faster and easier than ever with this visual programming language software.
- 37 SENSOR MODULES- There are a whopping 37 self-designed sensor modules included, elaborately made and all of roughly the same size.
- 35 PROJECTS PROVIDED- This sensor kit provides a record 35 projects with diverse functions allowing for a dynamic creative experience
- STYLISH PACKAGING- A cool-blue plastic packaging box is included to allow for easy and neat storage.
- Package Dimensions (feet/inches and cm): 210x145x60mm (Lx Wx H)
- Item Weight (Pounds/Ounces, and kg/g): 716g
- Package Weight (Pounds/Ounces, and kg/g): 803g
- Shipping Weight (Pounds/Ounces, and kg/g): 813g
- Double Color LED x 1
- RGB LED x 1
- Auto-Flash LED x 1
- Relay module x 1
- Laser Emitter x 1
- Button x 1
- Tilt Switch x 1
- Vibration Switch x 1
- IR Receiver x 1
- Active Buzzer x 1
- Passive Buzzer x 1
- Reed switch x 1
- Photo-interrupt x 1
- AD/DAConvert-PCF8591 x 1
- RainDrop Sensor x 1
- Joystick PS2 x 1
- Potentiometer x 1
- Analog Hall Sensor x 1
- Hall Switch Sensor x 1
- Analog Temperature Sensor x 1
- Thermistor x 1
- Sound Sensor x 1
- Photoresistor x 1
- Flame Sensor x 1
- Gas Sensor x 1
- Remote Control x 1
- Touch Switch x 1
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor x 1
- Temperature Sensor-DS18B20 x 1
- Rotary Encode x 1
- Humiture Sensor x 1
- IR Obstacle x 1
- I2C LCD 1602 Module x 1
- Barometer-BMP280 x 1
- MPU6050 Module x 1
- RTC-DS1302 Module x 1
- Tracking Sensor x 1
- Breadboard x 1
- GPIO Extension Board x 1
- 40-pin Ribbon Cable for GPIO Board x 1
- 2-Pin Anti-Reverse Cable x 2
- 3-Pin Anti-Reverse Cable x 5
- 4-Pin Anti-Reverse Cable x 5
- 5-Pin Anti-Reverse Cable x 5
- Jumper wires (Male to Female) x 20
- Jumper wires (Male to Male) x 10
- User Manual x 1
Wonderful IoT KitDefinitely something that every IoT enthusiast must have at his lab, in other to be able to play really nice!
I love it! I used 4 or 5 of the ...Giving this 5 because, well, I love it! I used 4 or 5 of the sensors at once on my Pi...and although the code was a little hard to find at first (there is no CD included) I found the best way was to google for the FILENAME referenced in the booklet. The booklet itself does a nice job of describing each sensor, how they are hooked up, and what the code does. All of what is in the booklet is also on sunfounders website.
A little frustrating at first but once you get past the kinks, this kit delivers"When I originally got the kit, I was disappointed because I couldn't get any of the modules to work.
To start, you need to know that the code for the modules is not in the book and the book tells you to go to the website. Do not go to the website! The latest code is on their github repository so you will need an internet connection for this.
I contacted Sunfounder support and, to my surprise, they were willing to help me troubleshoot the problem. When you hook up the cable from the Read morepi to the GPIO board (as per pages 17 and 18 of the book), do not go by how the images in the book tell you. The book shows the cable laying as you would expect but the connector is backwards so it will need to flip up over the breadboard. This means that you cannot work on the breadboard easily. Thankfully, this cable is a standard 40 pin IDE cable so you can replace it if needed. So if you get everything hooked up and it doesn't work, try flipping your cable.
Having done this, the modules that I had tried to originally set up started working.
That said, I'm pretty stoked about this kit. I have a lot of ideas for things to do.
Only 4 stars instead of 5 because of the unexpected required internet connection and the backwards cable connector. However, if you can deal with these things and want to get the kit, you should go for it."