This is a magical tool kit with various components inside for learning, which will lead you to the world of Arduino quickly. It includes 22 lessons, each containing the circuit connection, principles, Fritzing images and code explanations for you to learn Arduino from scratch. In addition, a detailed introduction of the components is included in the manual and you can try some extension experiments by yourself after studying this kit.
- STEM EDUCATION KIT - Perfect choice for beginners to learn Arduino, electronics and program.
- LEARN TO CODE EASILY - You can learn how to code faster and easier than ever with this visual programming language software.
- 22 PROJECTS PROVIDED - This starter kit provides a record 22 projects with diverse functions allowing for a dynamic creative experience.
- STYLISH PACKAGING - A cool-blue plastic packaging box is included for easy and neat storage.
- RAB HOLDER - Large enough for an Arduino Uno or Mega 2560, a Raspberry Pi, and a breadboard, convenient for making projects.
22 Projects for beginners
Lesson 1 Blinking LED
Lesson 2 Controlling an LED by Button
Lesson 3 Slide Switch
Lesson 4 Breathing LED
Lesson 5 RGB LED
Lesson 6 Serial Monitor
Lesson 7 Controlling an LED by Potentiometer
Lesson 8 Flowing LED Lights
Lesson 9 Relay
Lesson 10 4N35
Lesson 11 DC Motor Control
Lesson 12 LCD1602
Lesson 13 7-Segment Display
Lesson 14 74HC595
Lesson 15 Dot Matrix LED Display
Lesson 16 NE555 Timer
Lesson 17 Rotary Encoder
Lesson 18 ADXL345
Lesson 19 Simple Creation - Light Alarm
Lesson 20 Simple Creation - Traffic Light
Lesson 21 Simple Creation - Digital Dice
Lesson 22 Simple Creation - Small Fan
- 555 Timer IC x 1
- Shift Register (74HC595) x 2
- L293D x 1
- Optocoupler (4N35) x 2
- Push-Button (Small) x 5
- Passive Buzzer x 1
- Relay x 1
- Accelerometer ADXL345 x 1
- Rotary Encoder x 1
- Resistor (220Ω, 1kΩ, 10kΩ, 1MΩ, 5.1MΩ) x 1 Set
- Diode Rectifier (1N4007) x 4
- Switch x 1
- Potentiometer (50kΩ) x 1
- LCD1602 Display x 1
- 8 x 8 Dot-Matrix Display x 1
- 7-Segment Character Display x 2
- DC Motor x 1
- LED (Red, White, Green, Yellow) x 1 Set
- RGB LED x 1
- NPN Transistor (PNP/NPN) x 4
- Capacitor Ceramic (100Nf/10nF) x 8
- Breadboard x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- Jumper Wire (Male to Male) x 65
- Dupont Wire (Male to Female) x 20
- Fan x 1
- 5-Pin Anti-reverse Cable x 2
Very well-executed productI have only opened it up to check out what is in the set and I am excited. It has detailed instructions to complete projects, charts, and a case to store everything in. I will post another follow up review after I complete a project
Great starter kitThis is a really nice kit and includes everything you need (including software) to learn how to build projects with a raspberry pi. The projects include both Python and C code. Hardware wise you get a few different types of displays, a great interface board to connect up to the breadboard, a stepper motor, accelerometer, buttons, LEDs, etc. as well as a few miscellaneous resistors and capacitors. There are also a couple of ICs - including the venerable 555 timer and a shift register that you canRead more use with the LEDs. And, of course, there are a bunch of wires to use with the breadboard.
There are plenty of projects shown, and you can easily build on any of them to make something more awesome. It even comes with a little book to help get started.
If you have no experience with electronic hardware I would highly recommend this kit with a raspberry pi.
I've supplemented it with a few items, so please don't think you can build the mess in the picture just with what's in the kit. However, most items there are from the kit.
OrangeAgreat kit. exactly what i needed. the book looks super helpful too! very happy the booklet was included.