This SunFounder Touch Screen is a 10-point IPS touch screen in a 10.1'' big size and with a high resolution of 1280x800, bringing you perfect visual experience. It works with various operating systems including Raspbian, Ubuntu, Ubuntu Mate, Windows, Android, and Chrome OS.
If you need to place the touch screen more conveniently, you can use a 3D printer to print a support. The relevant files required by the 3D printer are in the attachment:https://drive.google.com/openid=1cgXCGpBY86U65iHCkmH8OkG5s1qTAdFA
For more information, please refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.phptitle=10.1_Inch_Touch_Screen_for_Raspberry_Pi
- HIGH RESOLUTION - The 10.1-inch Touchscreen LCD monitor with high resolution of 1280×800 pixels.
- PLUG AND PLAY - Just connect the control board and the screen by an HDMI cable and it can work immediately, needless of the driver.
- UNIVERSAL FASTENING POSITION - Support Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 3 Model B+/B, 2 Model B, Model B+, LattePanda, and other HDMI devices.
- MULTIPLE APPLICABLE OS - Support Raspbian, Ubuntu, Ubuntu Mate, Windows, Android, Chrome OS.
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGNED - Keep itself flat with 4 copper standoffs of the same height at the back case, also for fastening.
- 10.1'' IPS Touch Screen x 1
- M2.5 x 6 Copper Standoff x 7
- M2.5 x 14.4 Copper Standoff x 4
- M2.5 x 22 Copper Standoff x 2
- 2.0mm Nuts x 3
- Wrenches x 2
- HDMI Cable for Pi3 x 1
- Micro USB Cable for Pi3 x 1
- HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable for Pi4 x 1
- USB-C Cable for Pi4 for Pi3 x 1
- USB Touch Screen Cable x 1
- 12V Power Adapter x 1
- Manual x 1
- Tape x 1
All working great0 complaints. All working great from the get-go.
If there was a case available for the display I might consider buying one.
Better than I expected ...Good resolution and definition is acceptable in bright light conditions. Easy to set-up and use.
Touch Screen is nice, but kit needs improvementTouch Screen is really nice! HOWEVER
Two items: (1) A simple wiring diagram would be a great addition - on the blank inside back page of your manual. (2) HDMI is shared with the Raspberry Pi, not sure if the AV connector on the Pi will work when HDMI is used so I'm going to buy an AV cable for the Raspberry Pi and hope it works. It would have been better to have had a 4 pin audio connector included with the Kit. At least the 4 pin audio connector specs.
Very good displayOverall a very high quality display. I especially like the design of the back as it provides convenient mounting points for the components. My unit was one of the ones shipped with the incorrect cable and Sunfounder reached out to us to send the replacement.
I agree that a technical document would be nice. Trying to measure to print a 3D case is tedious.
Love the displayI love this item. The resolution is tops. It would be great if a case was available for thi display.