The Raspberry Pi case is an aluminum alloy made, it has a compact design and is durable in use. The reserved ports on case perfectly fit the Raspberry Pi with all functions available. The heat dissipation silica pads and anti-slippery mats are quite considerate, greatly enhance the practicability and convenience in use.
Dimension: 92.5 x 62 x 14mm
Weight: 100 g
- COOLING DOWN FAST - Aluminum alloy and silica pads Help to cool down the temperature of Raspberry Pi by about 40%.
- PORTS FULL ACCESS - Full access to USB, Ethernet, power, HDMI and GPIO ports.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - Four stainless steel screws for fastening provides a firm fixing method.
- ANTI-SCRATCH - Matt coating on the aluminum case prevents it from scratching.
- GOOD QUALITY - Being CNC processed, sandblasted, and anodized comes with firm structure and durability.
- Aluminum alloy Raspberry Pi case x 1
- Acrylic plate x 1
- Screw x 4
- Mini screwdriver x 1
- Anti-slippery mat x 4
- Heat dissipation silica pad x 2
You can access the SD card without disassembling the boxI've found that it's easy to corrupt the SD card when working in the 'root' login (which I do because I'm using rsync). There have been times when I've corrupted the SD card and, with my previous box, had to disassemble the box to get at the SD card. Not with this one! the SD card is readily available.