The original Philips MFRC522 chip design circuit card reader is easy to use and low cost, and applies to the user equipment development, the reader and the development of advanced applications, and the need for the user RF card terminal design/production. This module can be directly loaded into various reader modules. It utilizes a voltage of 3.3V, through the SPI interface with simply a few wires. Directly connected with a CPU motherboard, the module can work in a stable and reliable manner as a distance card reader.
- The RF IC Card module design the circuit of card read by using the original Philips MFRC522 chip
- Easy to use, with pin header. The module can be directly loaded into the various reader molds.
- Applicable for the user who need to design or manufacture the RF card terminal.
- Module Interface: SPI， Data transfer rate: Maximum 10Mbit/s.
- Power Voltage : 3.3V,Operating frequency: 13.56MHz.
- Operating current :13-26mA/DC 3.3V
- Idle current :10-13mA/DC 3.3V
- Sleep current: <80uA
- Peak current: <30mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Read Range: 0 ~ 35mm (mifare1 card)
- Size: 40mm×60mm
- Environmental Operating temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
- Environmental Storage Temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: relative humidity 5% -95%
- Module interfaces SPI: Data transfer rate maximum 10Mbit/s
- Supported card types: Mifare1 S50, Mifare1 S70, MIFARE Ultralight, Mifare Pro, and MIFARE DESFire.
- RFID RC522 module x 1
- RFID key fob x 1
- RFID Card x 1
Great RFID readerWe bought this to use in a science fair project and it took us a while to sort out how to use it (operator error!). After we discovered the issue, we've found it works perfectly and we're very pleased with it.
No problems to report and this is a great value. Fully recommend.