The Rollarm Kit for Arduino is designed for mass hobbyists to learn robot arm control. With the open-source MCU Arduino UNO and a servo expansion board, the robot arm is easy to use and full of fun. You can control its four axes by the 4 potentiometer buttons, as well as make them move on your computer. In addition, it can memorize the movements it's made and repeat again and again, making it a great tool for repeated tasks.
- Learning Robot: The interactive learning robot kit for kids to learn visual coding, building, and programming.
- Flexible Arm: Gripper opens to 3.54 inches and 260 degrees, radial wrist motion of 180 Degree, an extensive elbow range of motion of 180 Degree, base rotation of 180 Degree. 4 Axis design makes the robotic arm move flexibly that can grab objects in any direction.
- Easy to Build: Our Arm robot kit packages with 101 pieces and a detail PDF instruction which is easy for kids to build them together.
- 101 Pieces Included: Robotic arm kit with UNO R3, 4 servo motors the MAX torque of the clutch gear digital, upgrade durable and shatterproof plate, Expansion board,4 Potentiometer buttons and so on.
- Convenient Control and Gripper: It's convenient for you to control the arm robot toys in 2 ways - handle and computer. Grippers have double layers with a pointed end and jagged edges which will grab the object firmly.
- Structural Plate x 1 set
- SunFounder Uno R3 Board x 1
- Expansion Board x 1
- Potentiometer Button x 4
- Button x 1
- Servo Motor x 4
- USB Type-B Cable x 1
- 3M Non-skid pad x 4
- Cable Spiral Wrap x 2
- Cable Clip x 2
- Phillips Screw Driver x 1
- Cross Socket Wrench x 1
- Some Nuts, Screws
- 9V Battery x 1
Perfect for budding engineers!This is my daughter's big gift for Yule, but I wanted to show everyone a sneak preview.
It is SO COOL! It has all the parts, all of good, solid quality. There is a booklet to show you how, and a bunch of little bags for all of the tiny parts.
If all goes well, there seems a opportunity for many expansions.
I hope she is as excited about it on Christmas/Yule as we are!