- Adopt the universal 32.768kHz crystal oscillator.
- With a button cell holder for LIR2032 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Use three lines (CE, I/O, SCLK) to synchronously communicate with CPU, or have a 3-wire interface; support clock signals or RAM data under a multi-byte mode (burst).
- 5-Pin anti-reverse cable included.
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C.
- Power: < 1mW (data and clock information stored).
- An NTC thermistor sensor is included, supporting high sensitivity.
- A comparator LM393 is contained, so it can output both digital and analog signals at the same time.
- Include a potentiometer to adjust the threshold of detection.
- Working voltage: 3.3V-5V; PCB size: 2.3 x 2.3 cm
- High measurement accuracy with a wide range, good stability, and strong overload capacity.
- Hand-hold devices
- Electronic watch
- Electronic alarm
- More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=RTC-DS1302_Module
- RTC-DS1302 module x 1
- 5-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1
Write Your Own Review
this rtc worked great with the arduino unothis rtc worked great with the arduino uno. a little tweak of the library and the time was set correct.
the pins it requires were already in use so i just used 8, 9, 10. just tweak the code to match pin numbers.
Show per page