The Rollpaw kit is a simple solution for projects that need small grippers. It is driven by two 9g SunFounder servos: one to control the jaws to open and close, and the other to control the rotating of the paw. When the jaws are fully stretched, the maximum distance is 60mm, which means it can grip an object with a 60-mm diameter. The joints of the two jaws are all connected with self-locking nuts so that they would not fall off easily during the rotating and keep the paw "safe and sound". The Rollpaw is easy to assemble and use with the code provided. Just try it!
- Rollpaw is a simple solution for projects requiring small grippers and driven by two servos, it can be used with ease in your projects.
- Controlled with two servos: one to control the paw to grip and let go, the other to rotate the paw.
- The maximum opening distance of the jaws: 60mm.
- Working Voltage: 4.8~6V.
- Provides detailed user manual, code, https://www.sunfounder.com/learn/category/Standard-Gripper-Kit-Rollpaw.html
- Set of Acrylic Plates x 1
- SunFounder Servo (9g) x 2
- M3*10+6 Single-pass Hexagon Copper Standoff x 1
- M2*8 Round Head Phillips Screw x 4
- M2 Nut x 4
- M3*8 Round Head Phillips Screw x 1
- M3*10 Round Head Phillips Screw x 4
- M3*12 Round Head Phillips Screw x 2
- M3*20 Round Head Phillips Screw x 2
- M3 Nut x 2
- M3 Self-locking Nut x 7
- 3M Anti-slip Tape x 1
- M1.2*4 Self-tapping Screw x 10