- Product Description
- 3.5 inch resistive touch screen Module SPI Interface for Raspberry Pi 2 3 B/B+/A+ /A/B, 320*480 resolution, better display. Upgraded for Raspberry Pi B+; No external power supply needed
- Software package contains everything you need to start from ground zero. Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 B RPi 2B/B+/A+ /A/B，Raspberry Pi not included
- Pi 3 Model B case, 2016 Update Better RPI 3 case - High quality PC Protective Case with 3x Heat sinks for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Pi 2 Model B & Pi Model B+
- Please note that you need to install our jessie OS with the pre-installed drives on a new or format SD card, if you dont install our jessic OS with the pre-installed drives, you will be starting at a white LCD panel. We have do test on OS, if you want to use other system, maybe you need to add drivers by yourself.
- Detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code CAN BE PROVIDED FOR FREE,contact us BY Email to get documents.
3.5inch LCD panel description Designed for Raspberry Pi, an ideal alternative solution for monitor Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable) Driver provided (works with custom Raspbian directly) 320×480 resolution, better display Take photos by touch pen (up to 17 camera modes) Support software keyboard (system interaction without keyboard/mouse)
Key Parameters LCD Interface: SPI LCD Type: TFT Backlight: LED Colors: 65536 Aspect Ratio : 8:5 Resolution: 320*480 DOTS Power Consumption: TBD Backlight Current: TBD
Protection Case with 3x Heat sinks Designed SPECIALLY for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B; Full access to all controls and features The protective case consists of five-piece PMMA enclosure that snaps together around Raspberry Pi 3 Model B，Provides the best available protection/accessibility for Model B，Protect and secure your Raspberry Pi from shocks, scratches and dust
Package Contains 1x 3.5inch Touch Screen LCD for Raspberry Pi (all versions) 1x Touch pen 1x Protection Case 3x Heat sinks
Note: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B NOT Included
For more details, refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=3.5_Inch_LCD_Touch_Screen_Monitor_for_Raspberry_Pi.