- Product Description
Designed for Raspberry Pi, the 5 inch HDMI display screen monitor holds a resistive touch screen with a resolution of 800x480. It supports back-light control with a button on the backside to control. With the HDMI interface, it doesn’t occupy any I/O port of Raspberry Pi. This touch screen monitor supports touch screen control and 800 x480 resolution, providing a perfect visual experience for you.
We provide a detailed user guide for you, so you won't have to find the solutions here and there.
For more information, refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=5_Inch_LCD_Touch_Screen_Monitor_for_Raspberry_Pi.Features
- The 5 inch Touch Screen Monitor supports 800 x480 resolution and touch screen control, providing a perfect visual experience.
- Works with Raspberry Pi; provided with Raspbian configuration script.
- Supports back-light control and power saving.
- HDMI interface, not occupying any I/O port of Raspberry Pi.
- Quick-responding technical support for free.
- 5 Inch HDMI LCD Touch Screen Monitor x 1
- Stylus x 1
- HDMI Connector x 1
- M2*16 Copper pillar x 4
- M2 Nut x 4