1. Support control of 10A 30V DC and 10A 250V AC signals
2. 5V 4-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
3. HIGH level trigger, with indicator LEDs showing working status
4. With two soldering points for 5V and GND, the module can be extended to 6- or 8-channel relay one with other relay modules
5. Working voltage: 5V; PCB size: 5.6 x 7.5 cm ->2.20 inch x 2.95 inch
- Product Description
This is a 4-channel HIGH level trigger relay, applicable to Arduino and Raspberry Pi, Relays are suitable for driving high power electronic devices such as lights, electric fans and air conditions.
There are two soldering points for 5V and GND at the two ends of the module. So you can just weld other relay modules to it and have a relay module of more channels, signals of which are independent of each other.
You can just unplug the headers to disconnect the device with the module after the experiment and don't need to unscrew the wires in the socket. Kindly reminder: Be careful with your fingers when unplugging the headers.
For more information, refer to WIKI.
1 x 4-Channel Relay Module
- Additional Information
Name 4-Channel DC5V Relay Module with High Level Trigger Expansion Board Free Shipping No UPC 717760737564