1. FPV Micro AIO camera with 5.8G 40CH 25mW transmitter and clover leaf antenna for Blade Inductrix.
2. Supports touch switch for selecting channel and frequency group; Supports NTSC/PAL switch and vertical inverted image switch.
3. Light weight only 4.0 g, Small size with 47 * 14.5 * 12.2 mm.
4. Wide lens angle: 120°; Miniature and light weight design.
5. Low power consumption; Easy to install.
- Product Description
This FPV camera is a micro-size and ultra-lightweight all-in-one device, integrating a 5.8G 25mW image transmission module of 48 frequency points and a 600-TVline (TVL) camera. It’s already soldered with a 4-leaf-clover antenna, with NTSC and PAL available. What's more fantastic is that, you can get a good performance of image transmission even when it is racing on the other side of the wall!
Power supply: A 1S lithium battery is enough for powering, needless of the boost.
Frequency Band: 62-5945 MHz
Number of Channels: 48
Modulation Type: FM
Frequency-selecting Mode: Touch Switch
Channel/Frequency Group Indication: CH1-CH8 indicated by 8 LEDs; A-F frequency group by 6 LEDs
Transmission Power: 13±1 dBm
Frequency Control: PLL
Harmonics: Max 50 dBm
Frequency Stability: ±100 KHz (Typ.)
Frequency Accuracy: ±200 KHz (Typ.)
Channel Carrier Power Error: 1 dB
Antenna Port Impedance: 50 Ω
Video Output System: NTSC/PAL
Image Resolution: PAL: 720*540; NTSC: 640*480; 1/4'' sensor
Lens Angel: H: 120°; V: 100°
External Port: 2 pins (distance of 1.27mm)
Power Consumption: 200-215 mA @5V DC
Operating Voltage: 2.9-5.5 V
Operating temperature: -10°C ~ +60°C
Dimension: 14.5 x 12.2 mm
1 x SunFounder SF-C02 Micro FPV Camera
1 x Camera Output Cable
- Additional Information
Name SunFounder SF-C02 Micro FPV Camera with 5.8G 48CH 25mW Transmitter and Clover Leaf Antenna Free Shipping No UPC 717760738363