PiCar-V is an open-source robot learning kit based on Raspberry Pi. Equipped with a wide-angle USB webcam, it is powerful together with three whole new circuit boards and less but simpler wiring. Some acrylic plates in a well-designed structure, and complete code suitable for almost all platforms to control the car. Python code is provided for the car, and you can also program and debug it with Dragit, a Snap-based graphical interface, by just simply dragging and dropping the code blocks for complex functions. There are many ways to control the robot remotely: with the app on PC (works on any OS), you can control the car and the cam's direction on the UI and view the image it takes in real-time; or, with the related code, realize the same functions on a web browser, means it can work with any mobile phones, tablets, etc.
- RASPBERRY PI ROBOT - An open-source robot learning kit based on Raspberry Pi(Compatible with RPi 4B/3B/3B+/2B/B+. Raspberry Pi 4 and SD are included)
- REAL-TIME TRANSMISSION - Wide-angle USB webcam for real-time image/video transmission.
- EASY CODING - Python code: great for web development; Dragit: a fun and simple GUI programming base on Snap!
- REMOTE CONTROL - Remote control with the UI on PC or on a web browser (mobiles, tablets…)
- HIGH QUALITY - Well-designed structure, good-looking shape, and multiple functions all in one car.
- TF card x 1
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B x 1
- Robot HAT x 1
- PCA9685 PWM Driver x 1
- TRA9118A Motor Driver x 1
- 2x18650 Battery Holder x 1
- DC Gear Motor x 2
- SunFounder SF0180 Servo x 3
- 120° Wide-angle USB Camera x 1
- Rear Wheel x 2
- Front Wheel x 2
- USB Wi-Fi Adapter x 1
- Ribbon (30cm) x 1
- Cross Screwdriver x 1
- Cross Socket Wrench x 1
- M2.5/M4 Small Wrench x 1
- M2/M3 Small Wrench x 1
- Several wires, Needed screws, nuts, and standoffs
2 x Flat Top 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V) without protection circuit board