SunFounder PiCar-V Kit V1.0 for Raspberry Pi
- STEM LEARNING KIT - Perfect choice for beginners to learn Raspberry Pi (not included), robotics, electronics and program.
- IMAGE TRANSMISSION - Wide-angle USB webcam to real-time image/video transmission.
- EASILY CODING - You can learn how to code faster and easier than ever with a visual programming language software or Python code.
- REMOTE CONTROL - Remote control with the UI on PC or on a web browser (mobiles, tablets…)
- FUN FOR EVERYONE - The PiCar-V is a funny way for children and parents working together to build and use.
The PiCar-V is an open source robot learning kit compatible with Raspberry Pi model B+, 2 model B, 3 model B and 3 model B+.
Equipped with a wide-angle USB webcam, it is powerful together with three whole new circuit boards and less but simpler wiring.
Some acrylic plates in a well-designed structure, and complete code suitable for almost all platforms to control the car.
Python code is provided for the car, and you can also program and debug it with Dragit, a Snap-based graphical interface, by just simply dragging and dropping the code blocks for complex functions.
There are many ways to control the robot remotely: with the app on PC (works on any OS), you can control the car and the cam's direction on the UI and view the image it takes in real time; or, with the related code, realize the same functions on a web browser, means it can work with any mobile phones, tablets, etc.
1 * Robot HATS
1 * PCA9685 PWM Driver
1 * TB6612 Motor Driver
1 * 2x18650 Battery Holder
2 * DC Gear Motor
3 * SunFounder SF0180 Servo
1 * 120° Wide-angle USB Camera
2 * Rear Wheel
2 * Front Wheel
1 * USB Wi-Fi Adapter
1 * Ribbon (30cm)
1 * Cross Screwdriver
1 * Cross Socket Wrench
1 * M2.5/M4 Small Wrench
1 * M2/M3 Small Wrench
Needed screws, nuts, and standoffs