- Relays are suitable for driving high power electronic devices such as lights, electric fan and air condition. This relay module can be used to control high voltages with a low voltage by connecting to an MCU
- Working voltage: 5v; PCB size: 2.0 x 4.3 cm
- With power indicator and signal output indicator
- Working principle: when a high level is given to SIG, the PNP transistor is energized, coil of the relay electrified, normally open contact closed, and the indicator LED lights up; when a low level is given, PNP will be de-energized, the original state is restored - the normally closed contact closed, and the indicator LED goes out then
For more info, please refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Relay(LOW)_for_Arduino
The relay module can be applied in an automatic control circuit, used as a module for MCU development boards, or as household appliances control.
- Relay Module x 1
- 3-Pin anti-reverse jumper wire x 1