- Product Description
- Arduino Uno R3 compatible Microcontroller Card is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software.
- It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
- It is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple i/o board and a development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring language.
- Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP).
- The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux).
- SunFounder Uno R3 Board 100 percent compatible with the Arduino
- Arduino compatible UNO R3 board
- The Uno board use ATMEGA16U2 chip, Faster transfer rates and more memory
- Control using uno r3 ATmega328P chip
- Includes new pin configuration (SCL, SDA, IOREF)
- Clearly print on the female header connector, more precise and easier to use the wire