- Product Description
1. Signals are output as long as there is a conductor cutting the magnet field.
2. High precision and good linearity , Adjustable sensitivity (accurate adjustment).With no contact, abrasion, shaking, or bound.
3. Working voltage: 5V;PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
4. With power light and signal output indicator.
5. Output digital signals, with a 3-pin anti-reverse cable included.
A switch Hall sensor module that is composed by a switch Hall sensor, resistor and capacitor in an integrated circuit.
For your reference
Based on the Hall Effect, a Hall sensor is a one that varies its output voltage in response to a magnetic field. Hall sensors can be categorized into linear (analog) Hall sensors and switch Hall sensors. A switch Hall sensor consists of voltage regulator, Hall element, differential amplifier, Schmitt trigger, and output terminal and it outputs digital values.
The module can be applied to measurement of revolution, revolving speed, wind speed, flow speed, proximity switch, door lock notification device, alarm, auto-control circuit, etc.
More details can be found in WIKI.
- 1 x Switch Hall sensor module
- 1 x 3-Pin anti-reverse cable