A switch Hall sensor module that is composed by a switch Hall sensor, resistor and capacitor in an integrated circuit.
Based on the Hall Effect, a Hall sensor is a one that varies its output voltage in response to a magnetic field. Hall sensors can be categorized into linear (analog) Hall sensors and switch Hall sensors. A switch Hall sensor consists of voltage regulator, Hall element, differential amplifier, Schmitt trigger, and output terminal and it outputs digital values.
- Signals are output as long as there is a conductor cutting the magnet field.
- High precision and good linearity , Adjustable sensitivity (accurate adjustment).With no contact, abrasion, shaking, or bound.
- Working voltage: 5V;PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
- With power light and signal output indicator.
- Output digital signals, with a 3-pin anti-reverse cable included.
The module can be applied to measurement of revolution, revolving speed, wind speed, flow speed, proximity switch, door lock notification device, alarm, auto-control circuit, etc.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Hall_Sensor_module
- Switch Hall sensor module x 1
- 3-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1