1. This 7" Touchscreen Display for the Raspberry Pi is perfect for creating portable and embedded projects where a keyboard and mouse would be in the way.
2. The full color display outputs up to 800 x 480 and features a capacitive touch sensing capable of detecting 10 fingers.
3. Only two connections from the Pi to the display are necessary; power from GPIO (or USB) connection to the DSI port.
4. The adapter board handles power, signal conversion, and touch input conversion.
5. For more information,refer to: https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/the-eagerly-awaited-raspberry-pi-display/
- Product Description
1 x 7" Touch screen display
1 x Adapter Board
1 x Display Ribbon Cable
4 x jumper wires
4 x stand-off and screws
- Additional Information
Name Official Raspberry Pi Foundation 7" Touchscreen LCD Display Free Shipping No UPC 717760736970