The IR transmitting tube of the TCRT5000 sensor constantly launches infrared light. Since the black absorbs light when the IR transmitting tube shines on the black surface, the reflected light is less and the IR rays received by the receiving tube are less. This indicates the resistance is large, the comparator outputs a high level, and the indicator LED goes out. Similarly, when it shines on the white surface, the reflected light is more, which indicates the resistance of the receiving tube is lower, the comparator outputs a low level, and the indicator LED lights up.
- 3-Pin anti-reverse cable included
- Use a comparator LM393 that works stably
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Power light and indicator of the digital signal output
- An infrared tracking sensor module that uses a TRT5000 sensor. The blue LED of TRT5000 is the emission tube and after electrified, it emits infrared light invisible to the human eye. The black part of the sensor is for receiving; the resistance of the resistor inside changes with the infrared light received.
- The sensor TRT5000 is highly sensitive with reliable performance.
- Utilize infrared to detect, high capacity of resisting disturbance.
- Working voltage: 3-5V DC; PCB size: 1.4 x 3.5 cm.
- The signal indicator keeps off when the rays emitted by the sensor encounter white lines and lights up when the rays meet black lines.
The module can be applied to smart tracking car and usually in a robot project.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=IR_Tracking_Sensor_Module.
- Tracking Sensor Module x 1
- 3-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1