Arduino Uno R3 compatible Microcontroller Card is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments. It is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple i/o board and a development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring language.
- Arduino compatible UNO R3 board
- The Uno board use ATMEGA16U2 chip, Faster transfer rates and more memory
- Control using uno r3 ATmega328P chip
- Includes new pin configuration (SCL, SDA, IOREF)
- Clearly print on the female header connector, more precise and easier to use the wire
USB Cable x 1