PiPower is a power supply module for Raspberry Pi UPS with the recharging function. It can UPS output 5V/3A power supply to meet various Raspberry Pi usage situations. Plus Power enables the Raspberry Pi to be used in a movable manner.
Access the online tutorial for PiPower
1. Order processing times
All orders are shipped within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $300)
UPS(Orders Over $300)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
PiPower is a power supply module for Raspberry Pi UPS with recharging function. It can UPS output 5V/3A power supply to meet various Raspberry Pi usage situation. Plus Power enables the Raspberry Pi to be used in a movable manner.
You need to use two 18650 flat top rechargeable batteries. The larger the battery capacity, the longer you use. You can choose according to your needs.
It has 4 power indicators can tell the remaining electric quantity by 4 levels, each indicator represents 25% of the power, and is equipped with a power switch to turn on/off the power of the Raspberry Pi without plugging or unplugging the power cord.
When the battery power is low, you can insert a 5V/0.5A ~ 2A Micro USB cable to charge the batteries, and the charging indicator will light up and turn off when fully charged.
The PiPower is easy to assemble, you can see the steps in the manual clearly, with a protective lid and standoffs, the module can stand and uphold the Pi, after the installation is complete, just connect the cable included, and then turn on the switch on the PiPower Module to use your Raspberry Pi.
1) The module supports recharging the battery.
2) When installing the batteries, pay attention to the poles - place batteries based on the "+" and "-" marks on the module and DO NOT connect to the positive and negative poles inversely.
3) The quantity of electricity is only indicated when it's above 7.4V. Since the safe scope of application is 7.4V-8.4V (2 batteries), if it's lower than 7.4V, the batteries may be hurt. Therefore, when there's no indication of electricity, please recharger the battery immediately.
Building the PiPower
- Power for Raspberry Pi - A Power Supply Module designed for Raspberry Pi supports supply either with two 18650 Li-ion batteries or by the Micro USB port from extra power
- LED Indicators - On the shield, there lies a 4-LED indicator showing the electric quantity of the batteries in 4 levels. Each indicator represents 25% of the power
- Recharging Function - When the battery power is low, you can insert a 5V/0.5A ~ 2A Micro USB cable to charge the batteries, and the charging indicator will light up and turn off when fully charged
- Easy to Assemble - PiPower is small enough to be carried with you and so light that it won't add too much weight to the pi. With detailed manual makes it easy to install
- Output: 5V/3A, Input: 5V/0.5A-2A ,Dimension: 90mm x 56mm x 24mm
- PiPower Module x 1
- Type-C USB Cable x 1
- Micro USB Cable x 1
- Back Cover x 1
- Screwdriver x 1
- M2.5x6 Screw x 6
- M2.5x11 Nylon Standoff x 6
- M2.5x8+6 Nylon Standoff x 6
- M2.5x20+6 Nylon Standoff x 6