Da Vinci Kit is a basic kit suitable for Raspberry Pi beginners, it contains 26 commonly used input and output components and modules and a number of basic electronic devices (such as resistors, capacitors) that can provide powerful assistance in your programming learning.
We recommend you to read our online tutorial first: https://docs.sunfounder.com/davinci-kit, if you think this kit is suitable for you, then decide to buy it.
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on http://www.dhl.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on https://www.ups.com/track or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 7-12 working days
You can track on https://www.usps.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Super Economy Global
Delivery Time: 30-60 working days
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
SunFounder Da Vinci Kit is a Raspberry Pi Starter Kit compatible with Raspberry Pi 400 4B / 3B+ / 3B / 3A+ / 2B / 1B+ / 1A+ / Zero W / Zero. Contains 300 components for learning electronics and application programming.
About SunFounder: The SunFounder team is always at the forefront of Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and IoT. From the first Hard-Copy Manual to the CD Manual, and now Online Tutorials, we have been working on providing a better learning experience for users and improving the efficiency of learning programming.
Interactive Online Tutorials
- For this SunFounder Raspberry Pi Starter Kit, we provide 87 projects, each lesson shows a circuit diagram, an overview of the operating principles, and an explanation of the code used for the project. Please refer to the Detailed Online Tutorials here: davinci-kit.rtfd.io
- Please refer to the Detailed Online Tutorials for SunFounder Da Vinci Kit
Supporting 5 programming languages
- SunFounder Da Vinci Raspberry Pi Starter Kit contains 4 programming languages: Python, C, Scratch,Nodejs and Java (processing).
- Python and C Language contains 45 projects arranged according to component types, for example using a keypad and a LCD to make a combination lock.
- Scratch Language provides 10 projects with lively graphical programming. With great fun and strong interaction, a preferred language for beginners to learn electronics and programming.
- The Nodejs language provides 22 projects, including circuit programming and photo shooting.
- Processing Language provides 10 projects. Processing is based on Java, whose program elements are fairly simple, easy to start even you are new to Java.
- 【5 Programming Languages】Python (compatible with 2 and 3), C, Java, Nodejs and Scratch. A detailed online tutorial (649 pages) for raspberry pi beginners (PDF, HTML, and EPUB are available for download).
- 【87 Interesting Projects】Including 45 projects in C and Python (including 5 IoT projects), 10 in Java, 10 in Scratch and 22 in Nodejs. Each project includes a circuit diagram and tested code with detailed explanations.
- 【300 Items in total & 26 Main Modules】All necessary components are included for learning programming, such as an I2C LCD module, an infrared sensor, a DHT-11, a 9G servo motor, and a MPU6050 etc.
- 【Learning and Coding Online】The one-stop shop for electronic and programming learning. We provide a rich online tutorial that supports reading, editing, coding, as well as instant downloads of the code provided.
- 【Professional Support】With over 10 years of Raspberry Pi programming experience, SunFounder's technical support team and customer service are always ready to help.
The reverse assist system in this project consists of LCD, buzzer, and ultrasonic sensors. You can mount it on the remote control vehicle to simulate the actual process of reversing the car into the garage.
You can create a combination lock by using the LCD and the Keypad. A corresponding prompt will appear on the LCD for you to type your password on the Keypad. The password will be displayed as "Correct" if it was entered correctly.
PIR can sense the movement of pedestrians. With servos, LEDs, and a buzzer, it simulates the operation of a convenience store sensor door. Whenever a pedestrian appears within the PIR's sensing range, the indicator light will turn on, the door will be opened, and the buzzer will play the opening bell.