A 4A switching current BOOST module with high performance applies XL6009E1 as the core chip. XL6009E1 applies the second generation of high-frequency switching technology, thus performing far better than the first generation LM2577. XL6009 boost module has a lower cost, higher performance. By the way, LM2577 will soon be eliminated.
- Ultra-wide input voltage 3V~32V (with the voltage less than 5V, boost works smoothly, but the condition is different for the seven-segment display.)
- The optimum working voltage is 5~32V, and the output voltage of the ultra-wide boost is 5V~35V.
- Built-in 4A High-efficiency MOSFET switch tube with an efficiency of up to 94%. (LM2577 has only 3A current.)
- An ultra-high switching frequency of 400KHz makes it possible for the filter capacitor with a small capacity to realize the smaller ripple wave. (LM2577 has only a 50KHz frequency.)
- Size: 68 x 37mm
- Weight: 24g
- XL6009 Boost Module x 1
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.